As Senior Account Manager Soft Fruit you are responsible for the sales of coco substrates primarily for the soft fruit market and secondarily for the vegetable market. You independently manage and visit customers and advise them in the field of coco substrates for soft fruit cultivation. You are both technically and commercially well-educated and know all the ins and outs of the soft fruit sector in the selected region. As a result, you are able to expand Van der Knaap's position within this market. Your working area is Mexico and surrounding countries.
As Senior Account Manager Soft Fruit you are part of the global sales team of the business unit Coco Substrates and you report to the Global Sales Manager. In consultation with the Global Sales Manager, you draw up an annual sales area plan. You work from our office in Queretaro, Mexico.
We are looking for
- a commercially driven person who is professional and independent
- a quick thinker who dares to take initiative and can accelerate with all organisational levels
- a technical advisor with good communication skills & is well structured in his/her administration
- someone who live in the designated area or is willing to relocate
You also have
- a minimum of bachelor working and thinking degree
- extensive work experience within the soft fruit sector (five to ten years) in the designated area
- a good command of English and Spanish